Netherlands Embassy in Colombo Sri Lanka
Currently in the spotlights
The DGGF of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency supports Dutch SME’s (small and medium-sized businesses) and entrepreneurs in emerging markets and developing countries, by offering a source of financing for development-relevant local investments and exports.
Do you have an international project in a developing country or an emerging market? See what Netherlands Enterprise Agency can do for you.
|Address||25 Torrington Avenue Colombo 07 Sri Lanka|
+94 11 2510 200
Register in online contact system
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Friday 17 October 2014.
September 18, 2014 From October 1st 2014 the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will no longer process applications for Schengen Visas. From this date THE EMBASSY OF SWITZERLAND will process the Schengen Visa applications. Click on the titel to read more.
- SRI LANKA - THE NETHERLANDS; OLD FRIENDS - NEW TRENDS
- Call for proposals for the Facility for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Food Security
- The Netherlands Vice Minister for Foreign Trade, Simon Smits and a Dutch trade delegation concluded a successful visit to Sri Lanka
- The Dutch Good Growth Fund (DGGF) is now open for applications
- Kings Day message of Ambassador Louis Piët